Feature of the month


Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra

If not an actor - I always wanted to become an aeronautical engineer. As a child I was fascinated with planes. I still think, I would have made a great engineer!

Style Avatar - My style avatar is a mix of glamorous diva, cute girl next door and sexy action girl. My style should has to be a comfortable one.

Gizmo Girl - I love gizmo’s ! I have an effective alarm clock which rolls off the bed at the time I set it. I have to get out of bed, catch it and shut it for it to stop ringing. I also love this fitness product called HydraCoach, a water bottle that calculates how much water your body requires and tracks the consumption. I cannot do without my Macbook and ipod!

Accessories - I love my collection of Tag Heuer watches which I cannot do without. I also have a fetish for shoes and sunglasses.

Precious Stones - I love rings with big stones — diamonds, emeralds and rubies!

Priyanka-A student?- I regret not having a degree as I believe education is very important. In 10 years time, I plan to go back to college to pursue my graduation.

Her fantasy - I would love to be Jeannie from ‘I dream of Jeannie’ so I can blink and get anything I want.

Expectations from 2008 - I hope people enjoy watching my films, just like I have enjoyed working in them. My upcoming films are God Tussi Great Ho, Chamku, Drona, Fashion and Dostana . I will also commence shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj’s Kaminay and Ashutosh Gowarikar’s What’s Your Rashee this year!


0 comments:

END