Feature of the month


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nausheen Sardar Ali wallpapers

In her early 20s, Nausheen Ali Sardar, the lead actress of Kkusum, has seen success coming to her like God's blessings after she was chosen to play the lead role in Ekta Kapoor's daily soap, currently airing on Sony Entertainment Television.

Nausheen, a commerce graduate from MM College, Mumbai is not quite your regular girl next door. Born to a Punjabi Muslim father and an Iranian mother who have nothing to do with art or the industry, Nausheen was always been inclined towards acting and remembers her school days as being filled with extracurricular activities such as elocution competitions and fancy dress. Once she left school, she started modeling, which she did for two years, chalking up several prestigious ad films against her name, the Close Up toothpaste ad being her first.

Nausheen's first video album was for Remo Fernandes - Ocean Queen. But she really got recognized after she featured in Altaf Raja's famous Pehle to Kabhi Kabhi Gum Tha. Since then she's done Star Best Sellers, X-Zone; anchored music shows for etc and a serial on national broadcaster Doordarshan for Farha Khan.

Nausheen Ali Sardar spoke to Gurpreet Tathgur on her role of Kkusum, her future plans and what she thinks about acting. Excerpts:

What brought you to acting?
I think acting was in my blood and I am very committed to it. I like to emote and I am always transparent. I don't act, I just feel. Acting is like oxygen to me and I love it.

Do you follow any particular genre of acting?
As a person I don't like to do the same thing. If I do too much of comedy at the it gets too boring. The same goes with emotional roles or any other role. I like to be versatile in what I do. I don't follow any particular genre of acting. I like to try my hand at all kinds of roles.

What do you think goes into being a successful actor?
One should be very hardworking and committed to his or her work. Alertness and versatility really count. One has to learn how to get into the mind of the character that he or she is playing





0 comments:

Blog Archive

END